| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belém in May is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in May is reasonablytly soggy with rain time and again. A substantial 304.4mm (12in) of liquid tumbles during on average 24 days.
- The heavens above Belém are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:19 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53% of daylight hours and cloudy 47% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belém May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Belém, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Belém: