| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belém in January is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is damp with rain recurrently. A significant 366.5mm (14.4in) of H2O tumbles across on average 27 days.
- The blue above Belém is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:03 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belém January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Belém, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Belém: