| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belém in February is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is soggy with incessant rain. A wopping 417.5mm (16.4in) of water is deposited during an average of 26 days.
- In February the skies in Belém are somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 8:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30% of daylight hours and cloudy 70% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belém February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Belém, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Belém: