| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belém in December is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 216.4mm (8.5in) of water falls during an average of 19 days.
- In December the blue above Belém is fine with on average a measurable 6:52 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belém December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Belém, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Belém: