| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belém in April is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is damp with rain recurrently. A significant 360mm (14.2in) of fluid is released during on average 27 days.
- The heavens above Belém are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:13 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 7:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Belém April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Belém, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Belém: